You have a number of rights about how the personal information you provide can be used. These are:
· Transparency over how we use your personal information (right to be informed).
· The ability to request a copy of the information we hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month (right of access).
· Update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong (right of rectification).
· Ask us to stop using your information (right to restrict processing).
· Ask us to remove your personal information from our records (right to be ‘forgotten’).
· Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes (right to object).
· Obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes (right to data portability).
· Not be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing (automated decision making and profiling).
Purpose of the policy
We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality and we understand that you are entitled to know that your personal data will not be used for any unintended purpose and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us.
Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. This information can be found at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information personal information we collect.
Data we collect and its purpose
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information for our internal record keeping and to respond to your requests and inquiries submitted via the contact form.
Information we collect about you include your name and email address. You control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website.
We will hold your personal information for as long as you give us your consent to do so. If you ask for your personal data to be deleted, we will manage your request in a transparent way. To delete your personal data contact us via the contact form on our home page.
This enables us to tell you how many people come to your website, optimize how fast your site loads, allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, may limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Useful information about cookies, including information about deleting or blocking cookies, can be found at: https://www.allaboutcookies.org
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites, and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your personal data.
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If we decide to change this privacy notice, we will post those changes on our website so that our users are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose.
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, please contact us using the contact form on our home page
Review date: 18 January 2021